The Boeing 787-10 Dreamliner, the third member of the 787 Dreamliner family, made its debut today at Boeing South Carolina. Thousands of employees at the North Charleston, S.C. site celebrated the event, along with U.S. President Donald Trump and South Carolina Governor Henry McMaster.
- HNA Group Sees 74% Pax Growth on International Routes in January
- Shanghai Airport Bomber Jailed for 8 Years
- Boeing, Juneyao Airlines Finalize Order for Five 787-9 Dreamliners
- Honeywell Partnering with China's COMAC on Jet Certification
- Birmingham and Edinburgh Hunt for Direct China Flights
- Silence Is Golden for the Commercial Aircraft
- Honeywell and EAD Aerospace Boost In-flight Connectivity for Airbus A319 with EASA Certification
- Video: Jet Airways Plane Escorted by German Air Force After Going Silent Mid-Airto Intercept
- Airbus Names Mikail Houari President for Africa and Middle East
- A Pioneer of Modern Helicopter Technology: BO105 Celebrates Its 50th Birthday
- Japan Airlines Opens Newly-Renovated Sakura Lounge for Domestic Flights at Okinawa (Naha) Airport
- BGS to Provide Fuel for Turkish Airlines and LOT Polish Airlines at Ukrainian Airports
- Airlines Phasing Out Screens Because You Are All on Your Devices
- Ask the Captain: Questions About the Airbus A380
- Cloudy Skies Ahead for Asia's Premium Airlines Amid Strong Dollar, Oil
A Jet Airways Boeing 777-300, registration VT-JEX performing flight 9W118 from Mumbai (India) to London Heathrow, EN (UK) with 330 passengers and 15 crew, was enroute at FL360 being handed over from B...
Thai AirAsia has unveiled a brand new aircraft livery - a silk cloth pattern with the words "Amazing Thailand" on the fuselage, as part of the Tourism Authority of Thailand's 2017 promotion.