- Zhanjiang to Open Direct Flights to Phnom Penh[Apr. 28, 2017]
- Direct Flights to Connect East China's Jinan City, Milan[Apr. 28, 2017]
The first direct air route connecting Jinan, capital of East China's Shandong province, and Europe will be launched next month, the airport announced Thursday.
- China, Russia to Develop New Jet[Apr. 28, 2017]
Domestic aircraft manufacturer Commercial Aircraft Corp of China said on Thursday that it has started work to develop a wide-body commercial jet with Russia, and the passenger plane is expected to be delivered within 10 years.
- Aviation Collaboration with EU on the Rise[Apr. 28, 2017]
Collaboration to improve civil aviation between China and the European Union is advancing along with the growth of air travel, which reached some 8 million passenger trips last year, representing an annual increase of 15 percent, according to the chief of China's aviation authorities.
- China Aviation Regulator Says Renegotiating Airworthiness Agreement with U.S.[Apr. 27, 2017]
China and the United States are renegotiating their bilateral airworthiness agreement, China's aviation regulator said on Thursday.
- Cathay Pacific to Extend Successful Betsy Beer Promotion[Apr. 28, 2017]
Cathay Pacific today announced the extension of its Betsy Beer promotion, which will see the high-quality craft beer, specially brewed to be enjoyed at 35,000 feet, offered on flights between Hong Kong and Europe, Canada, the United States, Japan, New Zealand and Tel Aviv over the coming months.
- CAAC Administrator: EU-China Civil Aviation Cooperation Has Achieved Substantial Results[Apr. 28, 2017]
The first EASA-CAAC Safety Conference was held in Shanghai on April 27. Leaders from civil aviation departments and the aviation industry in China and the EU had a broad and in-depth exchange of views on issues in respect of deepening EU-China civil aviation cooperation and promoting EU-China aviation safety development.
- Air China Announces New Beijing-Astana and Beijing-Zurich Routes[Apr. 27, 2017]
- Air China Profit Drops in First Quarter as Oil Rises, Yuan Weakens[Apr. 27, 2017]
Air China's net profit fell 40 percent in the first three months of 2017, hit by rising oil prices and weakness in the yuan.
- A Success Story "Made in China": Fifteen Years of Lufthansa Technik Shenzhen[Apr. 27, 2017]
It is a German-Chinese success story straight from a textbook: Today, high-ranking guests from politics and public administration joined customers, management and employees to celebrate the fifteenth anniversary of the Lufthansa Technik Group's high-tech Asia Pacific subsidiary, Lufthansa Technik Shenzhen. The celebration took place at the company's workshops at Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport.