- Cathay Dragon's Newest Inflight Menu Is Inspired by the Taste of Home[Mar. 22, 2017]
Cathay Dragon customers can enjoy an array of local delicacies onboard selected flights after the airline announced the latest edition of its "Hong Kong Delights" inflight menu featuring four Hong Kong favourites - puff pastry egg tart, pineapple bun with butter, cocktail bun and Hong Kong-style milk tea. Wholly committed to providing passengers with a high-quality and wide-ranging inflight dining experience, the airline's professional catering team is constantly exploring new and innovative culinary techniques in order to delight.
- VariFlight: Highlights of Summery Report of the Development of China's Domestic Airports 2016[Mar. 23, 2017]
VariFlight published Summery Report of the Development of China's Domestic Airports 2016 on January 9th, 2017.
- Cathay Dragon Website to Merge into Cathay Pacific Website[Mar. 22, 2017]
The Cathay Dragon website (formerly www.dragonair.com) will soon be merged into the Cathay Pacific website (www.cathaypacific.com) in a move that will provide customers of both airlines with a more seamless online experience.
- Hainan Airways Adds Extra Weekly Beijing-Manchester Flight[Mar. 22, 2017]
Hainan Airways is to add a fifth weekly direct flight between Beijing and Manchester from June.
- CITLE Offers Market Entry to Western China[Mar. 22, 2017]
The 17th China International Transportation & Logistics Expo (CITLE), which takes place in Chengdu from June 28 to 30, 2017, offers companies of all sizes support to successfully enter the market in western China. In addition to a high-quality conference programme and opportunities to strengthen contacts, special inspection tours of the regional logistics centres also form part of the expo. The "transport logistic Cluster" at Messe München (the Munich exhibition company) is CITLE's cooperation partner for international exhibitors and acts as a door-opener to the largest trading centre in western China.
- HNA Tower Buy Reflects NYC Confidence[Mar. 22, 2017]
- China's Expanding DEA General Aviation Debuts at LIMA'17[Mar. 21, 2017]
DEA General Aviation China makes its debut in Asia Pacific at LIMA'17 this week with a newly ratified collaborative agreement with Malaysia's Alaf Strategi to develop Unmanned Aerial Vehicles for the commercial market. To underline the collaboration the two companies are sharing a booth at the Langkawi Show (21st to 25th March). Stand No HA173.
- New Routes from Mount Wutai Airport[Mar. 21, 2017]
Travelers will soon have the option of flying directly to five new cities from Mount Wutai airport, according to a press conference held at the airport on March 16.
- Passengers Subdue Man on Airplane[Mar. 21, 2017]
- Virgin Australia Unveils Australia-Hong Kong Flights, Opening China Route[Mar. 20, 2017]
Virgin Australia Holdings Ltd, the country's No. 2 airline, said it would run five return flights a week between the city of Melbourne and Hong Kong, making good on previously disclosed plans to tap the lucrative Chinese travel market.