- China Southern Airlines Transported 0.66 Million Passengers during Qingming Festival[Apr. 05, 2017]
On the day of Qingming Festival(also known as Tomb-Sweeping Day), China Southern Airlines carried out a total of 559 arrival and outbound flights in Guangzhou, transporting 73 thousand passengers, representing an increase larger than 20% over the same period last year. It is reported that a mini return peak would arise at this weekend, because some people prolonged the Qingming mini vacation by asking three days off between the vacation and the weekend.
- China Southern Airlines Confirms Second Daily Departure Between Heathrow and Guangzhou[Apr. 04, 2017]
- Tianjin Airlines looks to recruit flight attendants in London[Apr. 04, 2017]
Tianjin Airlines plans to further expand its international reach this year by launching two long-haul routes: Xi'an-London, and Tianjin-Chongqing-Melbourne and the company started its first global recruitment operation in London last week, looking to hire 20 flight attendants in the United Kingdom.
- Incident: China Eastern A320 at Xiamen on Apr. 1st 2017, Bird Strike[Apr. 02, 2017]
A China Eastern Airbus A320-200, registration B-2208 performing flight MU-5665 from Shanghai Hongqiao to Xiamen (China), was on final approach to Xiamen's runway 05 when a bird impacted the left hand engine (CFM56). The aircraft continued for a safe landing on runway 05.
- Second Runway Put to Use at Huanghua Airport[Apr. 01, 2017]
- Ruili Airlines Launches Two More Routes from Shenyang[Apr. 01, 2017]
Residents in Shenyang city of Liaoning province will soon have more travel choices, as two more air links will be added to the city's airport from April 10.
- VariFlight: Chinese Airports Development Report for February 2017[Mar. 30, 2017]
VariFlight - China Aviation Big Data Research Center has released the Chinese Airports Development Report for February 2017:
- VariFlight: Chinese Airports Development Report for January 2017[Mar. 30, 2017]
VariFlight - China Aviation Big Data Research Center has released the Chinese Airports Development Report for January 2017:
- VariFlight and Baidu Jointly Lauched a "Light Service" of Flight Information Search[Apr. 01, 2017]
Air travel app has been a must-have for frequent travellers, while there are more flexible ways to get flight information for lower-frequency flyers. Therefore, the relating service providers need to consider how to provide flight information to lower frequency flyers. Following the product ideas of "leave after use" and "serve users' instant needs" first put forward by WeChat, "light service" of flights trips has become a new trend.
- VariFlight: Chinese Regional Airports Development and Present Situation Report[Mar. 31, 2017]
China's airport construction is accelerating with the civil aviation industry's rapid development. Therefore, regional airport is playing an increasingly important role in the national transport system. To develop regional aviation has a strategic significance to the acceleration of comprehensive transport system's construction and improvement of small and medium-sized cities' connectedness. VariFlight-China Aviation Big Data Research Center would do an analysis on the development and present situation of Chinese regional airports.