- Hong Kong Airlines and Jet Airways Ink Codeshare Agreement[Feb. 23, 2017]
- Firms Fly High after Aircraft Leasing Takes Off[Feb. 23, 2017]
Chinese aircraft leasing firms are becoming game changers in the trillion-dollar industry as it consolidates on the back of growth in the global travel market.
- Boeing to Deliver 1st Tranche of Converted Freighters to China by End-2017[Feb. 23, 2017]
Boeing Co. said it was planning to deliver its first tranche of revamped old passenger jets to be used as freight haulers in China by the end of the year, amid a boom in e-commerce that is driving China's parcel delivery market.
- SF Express Set to Complete Listing in Shenzhen[Feb. 23, 2017]
- China to Overtake U.S. As Top Business Travel Market: Report[Feb. 23, 2017]
China is expected to overtake the United States and become the world's biggest business travel market in 2017, the country's leading online travel agency said Wednesday.
- Boeing Eyes China's Booming Air Delivery Market[Feb. 23, 2017]
- Air China to Launch Barcelona-Shanghai Direct Flights in May[Feb. 22, 2017]
Air China, the main airline in Asia and a Star Alliance member, will inaugurate the service on the 5th May, its second route to China from Barcelona-El Prat Airport with a direct flight to the economic capital of the country: Shanghai. Flights will be operated three times per week and with an adapted schedule to businesses with interests on that city and its prosperous surroundings.
- Airline's Microblog Post of Plane Buried in Snow Amuses Netizens[Feb. 22, 2017]
- Ctrip Reports Unaudited Full Year 2016 Financial Results: Net Revenue Up 76%[Feb. 23, 2017]
Ctrip.com International, Ltd., a leading travel service provider of accommodation reservation, transportation ticketing, packaged tours and corporate travel management, ("Ctrip"), today announced its unaudited financial results for full year ended December 31, 2016.
- Beijing Capital Airport Serves over 10 Million People During 40-Day Chunyun Period[Feb. 22, 2017]
As many as 10.84 million passengers travelled through Beijing Capital International Airport during the 40-day Spring Festival travel season or "Chunyun Period" from Jan. 13 to Feb. 21 2017. Average daily passenger numbers will stand at 260,000.