- Traffic Chaos As Smog Persists[Jan. 04, 2017]
- China Probes Former Top Aviation Official for Graft[Jan. 03, 2017]
- Hong Kong Airlines to Launch Daily Service to Vancouver, Canada[Jan. 03, 2017]
Commencing on June 30, 2017, Hong Kong Airlines, an internationally-acclaimed full-service airline, will operate daily direct flight between Hong Kong and Vancouver by Airbus A330 aircraft. Canada is celebrating its 150th anniversary in 2017, fly to Canada to join the nation-wide festivals with Hong Kong Airlines at HK$3,700* up.
- CALC Completes Deliveries of Three A320s to Sichuan Airlines[Jan. 03, 2017]
China Aircraft Leasing Group Holdings Limited ("CALC" or the "Group"), the largest independent aircraft operating lessor in China, is pleased to announce that the Group has completed the deliveries of three Airbus A320 aircraft to Sichuan Airlines in December 2016.
- Shenzhen Airlines Records 30 Million Passengers for 2016[Jan. 03, 2017]
- Air Route to Boost Trade with Mexico[Jan. 03, 2017]
- Shanghai Exceeds 40 Million Exit/Entry Passenger Mark[Jan. 03, 2017]
The Shanghai Port welcomed up to 42.4 million inbound and outbound passengers in the past year, up 12.9% year on year, according to statistics released by Shanghai General Station of Immigration Inspection.
- Hainan Airlines Launches Two Int'l Services to Cambodia[Jan. 03, 2017]
- Jiangxi Airlines Eyes Int'l Operations Within Three Years[Jan. 03, 2017]
- Smog Prompts 309 Flight Cancellations in Tianjin[Jan. 02, 2016]