- Wuxi Airport Adds Six New Flights[Mar. 31, 2017]
- China-Developed Civil Aircraft Makes First Road Show in U.S.[Mar. 31, 2017]
- Xi'an-Ulanhot Flight Links with Baotou[Mar. 31, 2017]
Baotou airport marked the launch of a new route on March 26, with a flight from Xi'an to Ulanhot making a stop in the city, reported Baotou Daily.
- Maiden Flight of China-Built Amphibious Aircraft Set for May[Mar. 30, 2017]
China's domestically developed AG600, the world's largest amphibious aircraft, will make its maiden flight in late May from the southern city of Zhuhai, the official Xinhua news agency said on Thursday.
- HNA Moves To Build Largest Genav Business in China[Mar. 30, 2017]
China's HNA Group is expanding its reach in the general aviation market with a new investment organization that integrates an array of companies in the sector. The recently launched HNA General Aviation Group will operate a "comprehensive supply chain for general aviation including private jets; helicopters; general aviation airports; airport construction and management; general aviation infrastructure investment; and general aviation training centers, among other fields," HNA said, adding the organization will be the largest of its kind in China.
- Xinjiang to Offer Sightseeing Flights[Mar. 30, 2017]
Tourists will soon be able to take sightseeing flights over the country's largest provincial region, the Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region, according to the Civil Aviation Administration of China.
- New Flight Links Chongqing, Cebu[Mar. 29, 2017]
A direct air route between Chongqing in Southwest China, and Cebu, the Philippines, has been launched.
- New Charter Flight Links Pyongyang and Chinese Border City[Mar. 30, 2017]
- VariFlight: Chinese Airlines Development Report for February 2017[Mar. 30, 2017]
VariFlight - China Aviation Big Data Research Center has released the Chinese Airlines Development Report for February 2017:
- VariFlight: Chinese Airlines Development Report for January 2017[Mar. 30, 2017]
VariFlight - China Aviation Big Data Research Center has released the Chinese Airlines Development Report for January 2017: