- Juneyao Airlines Plans Daily Nanjing-Sapporo Service[Jan. 25, 2017]
- CAAC: Ranking of Major Airport On-time Departure for December 2016[Jan. 25, 2017]
The average on-time departure rate of major airports in mainland China reached 80.14% in December 2016, up 1.4 percentage points year on year, according to data released by Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC).
- Qantas Sydney-Beijing Flights Take Off in Time for Chinese New Year[Jan. 25, 2017]
- Juneyao Airlines Finalizes Order for 10 Boeing 787-9s[Jan. 24, 2017]
Shanghai-based Juneyao Airlines Tuesday confirmed that it has placed an order for five long-range Boeing 787-9 Dreamliners, with options for a further five 787-9s, as part of its plans to go long-haul.
- CAAC: Airline On-time Rankings for December 2016[Jan. 24, 2017]
The on-time performance of Chinese passenger airlines averaged 79.92% in December 2016, up 0.36 percentage points year on year, according to the data released by the Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC).
- Spring Airlines Makes Push into Japan[Jan. 24, 2017]
- Burundi Certifies MA60, to Enter Commercial Service?[Jan. 24, 2017]
Over four years after its first aircraft of the type arrived in Bujumbura, Air Burundi (8Y, Bujumbura) may, at last, deploy the MA60 into commercial service after the Burundian civil aviation authority (Autorite de l'Aviation Civil du Burundi - AACB) granted the aircraft its Validation of Type Certificate (VTC).
- British Airways Makes Service Changes on Chinese Routes[Jan. 24, 2017]
- AerCap Signs Lease Agreement with Loong Air for 20 New Aircraft[Jan. 23, 2017]
AerCap Holdings N.V. today announced it has signed a lease agreement for twenty new aircraft with Chinese carrier, Loong Air. The signing ceremony took place in Hangzhou between AerCap Chief Executive Officer, Aengus Kelly and Loong Air Chairman, Liu Qihong.
- China's HNA in Final Talks to Buy German Airport Hahn[Jan. 23, 2017]
Acquisitive Chinese conglomerate HNA is in final talks over the purchase of Hahn airport in western Germany, the airport's state owners said on Monday.