- Chinese Airlines Withdraw Plans for Chartered Flights to South Korea[Jan. 01, 2017]
Chinese airlines have withdrawn plans to run chartered flights to South Korea for the busy Chinese New Year holiday season next month, the transport ministry said Saturday.
- South Korea Considers "Measures" As China Blocks Charter Flights[Jan. 02, 2017]
South Korea's government and airline companies will meet on Tuesday to discuss China's rejection of applications by Korean carriers to add charter flights between the two countries for early this year, a government official said on Monday.
- China Receives 120 Milion New Year Tourists[Jan. 03, 2017]
The New Year travel rush saw 120 million visitor trips in China, official estimates showed Monday.
- Smog in Northern China Shuts Highways, Causes Canceled Flights[Jan. 01, 2017]
- Spring Airlines, Alibaba Sign Cooperation Agreement[Dec. 30, 2016]
- COMAC Partners with AECC in Engine Development[Dec. 30, 2016]
- China Launches 1st National-Level Aeroengine Research Institute[Dec. 29, 2016]
- Hong Kong Airlines Cathay Pacific, Cathay Dragon Cut Aircraft Deep Cleaning Frequency[Dec. 30, 2016]
- Xiamen Airlines Announces Its 30th Consecutive Profitable Year[Dec. 30, 2016]
- Beijing Capital Airport to Serve 670,000 Passengers in New Year Holiday[Dec. 30, 2016]
Beijing Capital International Airport, the world's second busiest airport in terms of passenger traffic, is estimated to handle about 670,000 people and 4,581 aircraft movements from Dec. 31 to Jan. 2, with 223,000 passengers and 1,527 aircraft movements every day.