- CAAC Reports 12% Passenger Growth in November 2016[Jan. 22, 2017]
China's civil aviation industry achieved a total turnover volume of 8.19 billion tonne-kilometers in November 2016, a year-on-year growth of 12.5%, according to the monthly traffic statistics released Friday by the Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC).
- China One of Top Markets: Aeroflot[Jan. 20, 2017]
With substantial growth of passengers between China and Russia, China has become an increasingly important strategic market for Aeroflot, said Alexander Lukashin, head of the company's global public affairs, on Thursday in Beijing.
- Cathay Pacific Welcomes Policy Address Measures to Boost Hong Kon's Position as a "Super-Connector"[Jan. 19, 2017]
Cathay Pacific welcomes the commitment made by the Hong Kong Government to grow Hong Kong's role as the region's "super-connector", which will ensure the city's long-term competiveness as a major aviation hub and international logistics centre, as outlined in the Policy Address given yesterday by the Chief Executive of the Hong Kong SAR, Mr CY Leung.
- Ameco to Develop New Capability in Line with Market Needs[Jan. 20, 2017]
- China Eastern, Air Europe Sign Codeshare agreement[Jan. 20, 2017]
China Eastern Airlines signed a code-sharing agreement with Spanish carrier Air Europa on Thursday, under which both airlines hope to increase their presence and connectivity on the Asian and European continent.
- Capital Airlines Granted DOT Permit for Hangzhou-Saipan Service[Jan. 20, 2017]
- Xiamen Airlines Grows Rapidly in 2016[Jan. 19, 2017]
China Southern subsidiary Xiamen Airlines carried 23.7 million passengers in 2016, up 4.2% over 22.8 million in 2015 as market demand -- especially on international routes -- experienced rapid growth.
- Cash-Rich Chinese Aircraft Lessors Focus on Closing Skills Gap[Jan. 19, 2017]
Chinese aircraft lessors are investing heavily to build up their asset management skills to match their financial firepower as they try to take on U.S. and European leasing giants, senior executives in the sector said at a conference on Thursday.
- CALC Delivered 18 A320s in 2016[Jan. 20, 2017]
China Aircraft Leasing Group Holdings Limited ("CALC" or the "Group"), the largest independent operating aircraft lessor in China, is pleased to announce the operational data for the year ended December 31, 2016 (the "Year").
- Chinese Paper Warns Boeing, U.S. Agriculture in Crosshairs of Trump Trade War[Jan. 19, 2017]
An influential Chinese state-run newspaper on Thursday again warned that U.S. aircraft manufacturer Boeing Co and U.S. agricultural imports could be targets for retaliation in any trade war ushered in by U.S. President-elect Donald Trump.