- Birmingham and Edinburgh Hunt for Direct China Flights[Feb. 17, 2017]
Birmingham Airport may be close to resurrecting a direct air route to China, while Edinburgh Airport is also hoping to invigorate Scottish tourism and business links with China through its own long-haul connection.
- Silence Is Golden for the Commercial Aircraft[Feb. 17, 2017]
Aircraft noise can make passengers feel irritable. The sound of planes taking off and landing has a major impact on airports and the people who live near them. The noise level of an aircraft has important bearings on its comfort, environmental impact and market competitiveness.
- Virgin Australia Announces Flights to Hong Kong and Landmark Alliance Agreement[Feb. 20, 2017]
Virgin Australia Friday announced details of its alliance agreement with HNA Aviation, Hong Kong Airlines and HK Express, with the airlines submitting an application for authorisation of the proposed alliance to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
- China's HNA Takes Three Percent Stake in Deutsche Bank[Feb. 20, 2017]
- Wuhan Gets First WiFi Flight[Feb. 19, 2017]
- HNA Group Sees 74% Pax Growth on International Routes in January[Feb. 17, 2017]
- American Seeks One-Year Extension on LAX-Beijing Launch[Feb. 17, 2017]
American Airlines (AA, Dallas/Fort Worth) has applied to the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) for an extension of the date of commencement of flights between Los Angeles Int'l and Beijing Capital.
- Shanghai Airport Bomber Jailed for 8 Years[Feb. 17, 2017]
- China Southern to Launch Guangzhou-Vancouver-Mexico Service[Feb. 17, 2017]
- Boeing, Juneyao Airlines Finalize Order for Five 787-9 Dreamliners[Feb. 17, 2017]