- Black Flights by Drones[Apr. 25, 2017]
On Friday afternoon, 58 flights due to arrive at Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport had to divert to alternate airports and more than 10,000 passengers were delayed at the airport because of four drones. The Chengdu police have already filed cases against those flying the drones for endangering public safety and two men received administrative detention for five days.
- Air China to Increase Flights to North Korea in May[Apr. 25, 2017]
Air China Ltd will increase its flights between Beijing and the North Korean capital, Pyongyang, from early May, after it cancelled some flights this month because of what it said was weak demand.
- Otis Escalators, Moving Walkways to Serve Passengers at Expanded Shanghai Pudong International Airport[Apr. 25, 2017]
- China's Largest Civil Airport Takes Shape as City Spreads Its Wings[Apr. 25, 2017]
- Lucky Air Launches Two Routes to the Philippines[Apr. 25, 2017]
Lucky Air would respectively launch Kunming - Manila and Kunming - Cebu routes on May 26 and June 1 to provide more capacity support for routes from Yunnan to the Philippines. Kunming - Manila route is the first nonstop routes from Kunming to Manila, the capital of the Philippines, which is of great significance to improving communication and cooperation between China and the Philippines and assisting "The Belt and Road".
- China Eastern to Diversify Ownership of Logistics Subsidiary[Apr. 24, 2017]
- China Plans Maiden Flight of C919 Jetliner around May 5: Sources[Apr. 24, 2017]
- C919: Domestic Airliner in Final Tests[Apr. 24, 2017]
Nation's first passenger jet includes innovations beyond Boeing, Airbus.
- Juneyao Airlines lntroduces New Route from Nanjing to Phuket[Apr. 21, 2017]
- Direct Flight from Chengdu to Auckland to be Launched in June[Apr. 22, 2017]
Sichuan Airlines announced earlier this month that it will open a non-stop flight linking Chengdu, Sichuan province, and Auckland, New Zealand. This route will operate three times a week and be served by A330 aircraft.