- Sichuan Airlines' Fleet Size Increased to 123 Aircraft after Introduction of the 10th A330[Apr. 21, 2017]
- Worldpay Sees Positive Growth on the Chinese Cross-border eCommerce Market[Apr. 20, 2017]
Worldpay, a global leader in payments, today attended the "Industry Ecommerce Summit" in Shanghai, an event also seen as the annual gathering of B2B ecommerce decision-makers in China. Joined by many seasoned industry experts, Tang Kok San, Country Manager at Worldpay China, delivered a keynote speech at the summit to share his insight of overseas business expansion.
- Hong Kong Airport Authority Fined HK$120,000 for Air Bridge Collapse That Ripped off Cathay Pacific[Apr. 20, 2017]
The Airport Authority was fined HK$120,000 on Thursday after a court found that it could have prevented the unprecedented collapse of an air bridge that ripped off a Cathay Pacific Airways plane door and injured a technician in 2013.
- Chongqing Jiangbei Airport T3A Terminal's Construction Completion has been Inspected and Accepted[Apr. 29, 2017]
Chongqing Jiangbei Airport Group revealed on April 19 that, Chongqing Jiangbei Airport T3A Terminal's completion has been inspected and accepted, and this terminal is predicted to be put into use in June.
- China Southern Airlines Increases Fights to London from June 1[Apr. 20, 2017]
From June 1, China Southern Airlines would increase flights between Guanghzhou and London to twice daily. Additionally, China Southern provides passengers with promotions in June. Wuhan, Hangzhou and Shanghai to London through Guangzhou only cost 800 yuan. Shenyang, Dalian and Sanya to London through Guangzhou only cost about 1,000 yuan(tax is not included).
- Drones Disrupted Flights in SW China for Two Consecutive Days[Apr. 19, 2017]
For the past two days, dozens of airplanes scheduled to fly to the Chinese city of Chengdu have had to land at alternative airports after drones were sighted flying in the clearance protection zone.
- China's High-End UAS Soars over Global Competition[Apr. 19, 2017]
Chinese high-end large and medium-sized unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) are gaining a reputation at home and abroad with products such as the Wing-Loong series.
- Indonesian Airlines to Open 6 New Routes to China[Apr. 19, 2017]
Three Indonesian airlines will open six new routes to China starting June to attract more Chinese tourists, officials said on Tuesday.
- Kazakhstan in Bid to Attract Chinese Tourists[Apr. 19, 2017]
About 80 travel agency and media representatives gathered in Beijing for a promotion event by Air Astana to get to know about the airline and the tourism resources of Kazakhstan.
- Cathay Dragon to Cut Tokyo Haneda Service[Apr. 18, 2017]