- China Eastern Provides 1 Billion Yuan Guarantee for Four Subsidiaries[Jan. 18, 2017]
- CAAC Grants Permits for 105 International Routes in Q4 2016[Jan. 18, 2017]
- Air China Ranked 6th on "BrandZ Top 30 Chinese Global Brand Builders" Ranking 2017[Jan. 17, 2017]
The first "BrandZ™ Top 30 Chinese Global Brand Builders" ranking and report was released by WPP and Kantar Millward Brown in collaboration with Google on January 10, 2017. Air China has been named as the 6th most powerful Chinese global brand builder on the ranking and is an enterprise that has won the highest brand power score in China's airline industry.
- Spring Airlines Japan Announces Two New Routes[Jan. 17, 2017]
- China Eastern Plans 990,000 Flights During Spring Festival Travel Rush[Jan. 17, 2017]
- Man Detained for Flying Drone Close to Passenger Plane Near Hangzhou Airport[Jan. 17, 2017]
A man in Hangzhou, East China's Zhejiang Province, has been under police investigation for allegedly endanger public safety by using a drone to film a passenger plane in the air from only hundreds of meters away.
- Tianjin Airlines Plans Four Services to Cebu, Melbourne[Jan. 17, 2017]
- Hebei Airlines Applies for Shijiazhuang-Osaka Service[Jan. 17, 2017]
- CDB Aviation Lease Finance Bolsters Executive Team to Advance Growth and Global Leadership[Jan. 16, 2017]
In a strategic move to execute the new direction to position the company as one of the world's leading aviation leasing businesses, CDB Aviation Lease Finance ("CDBALF"), the aircraft leasing unit of China Development Bank Financial Leasing Co., Limited ("CDB Leasing") (HKEX STOCK CODE:1606), announced today the addition of three new members to its executive team. Rob Murphy will join the company as General Counsel and Chief Operating Officer; Pat Hannigan will assume the role of Chief Commercial Officer; and John Cunningham will take the position of Senior Vice President Asia Pacific. All three executives will be tasked with supporting the next stage of expansion and growth, focusing on strengthening the company's aircraft portfolio and expanding its market reach beyond China.
- Airbus China Site to Deliver First A330 in 2017[Jan. 16, 2017]