- China's Xiamen Airlines Joins UN Efforts to Promote Sustainable Development[Feb. 16, 2017]
- Loong Air Becomes the First Airline with Airbus Head-Up Display (HUD) Retrofit[Feb. 16, 2017]
Loong Air, one of fast growing operators in China, has become the first A320 operator worldwide to install the Airbus Head-Up Display (HUD) retrofit solution onto its aircraft. The first aircraft to receive the upgrade has recently been released to service in Beijing China. The aircraft was retrofitted with the HUD on the Captain's (left) side of the cockpit to fulfill operational needs. The integrated solution provided to Loong Air includes Airbus Service Bulletins, retrofit materials (kits and equipment) and the embodiment service with direct involvement of an Airbus team in the working party. Such an integrated solution combines core competences of "Services by Airbus" and addresses market needs while ensuring Airbus' quality standards, as the original aircraft manufacturer.
- Chinese-Made Passenger Drone to Fly in Dubai[Feb. 16, 2017]
- YTO Express, PEMCO Sign Deal for Three Boeing 737-300 Passenger-to-Freighter Conversions[Feb. 16, 2017]
- Air China Posts 12% Passenger Growth in January[Feb. 16, 2017]
- Bird Flu Tests Negative for Dead Chickens Found on Plane at Hong Kong Airport[Feb. 16, 2017]
Bird flu tests on three dead baby chickens found in the luggage hold of a flight from Fujian province on Wednesday came back negative, the government said on Thursday, amid a spike in human infections in mainland China.
- Zhanjiang Airport Seeks ASEAN Route Expansion[Feb. 16, 2017]
- Far Eastern Air Transport to Lease Four ATR 72-600s[Feb. 16, 2017]
- Cathay Pacific Releases Combined Traffic Figures for January 2017[Feb. 15, 2017]
Cathay Pacific Airways today released combined Cathay Pacific and Cathay Dragon traffic figures for January 2017 that show an increase in both the number of passengers carried and the volume of cargo and mail uplifted compared to the same month in 2016.
- Shanghai-Bound Flight Diverted to Russia After Mechanical Issue[Feb. 15, 2017]