- China Southern Posts 16% Pax Growth in January, Takes Delivery of Five New Aircraft[Feb. 15, 2017]
- Direct Flight to Link New York, China's Fuzhou[Feb. 15, 2017]
- British Airways Updates Food Menus to Appeal to Chinese Flyers[Feb. 14, 2017]
Green tea, chopsticks and Chinese delicacies such as stir-fried Kung Pao Chicken are now available onboard British Airways.
- World's Largest Amphibian Aircraft AG600 Completes First Engine Runs[Feb. 15, 2017]
- ASG Awarded Exclusive Remarketing Mandates for Two Asia-Based Global Express XRS'[Feb. 15, 2017]
Hong Kong-based business aviation consulting firm Asian Sky Group (ASG) has been awarded the exclusive, worldwide remarketing mandates for two Asia-based Bombardier Global Express XRS'.
- China Eastern Completes Disposal of Eastern Air Logistics[Feb. 14, 2017]
- Lucky Air to Lease Three Boeing 737-800 Aircraft[Feb. 14, 2017]
- Ameco Accomplishes First A319 Business Jet Heavy Maintenance in China[Feb. 14, 2017]
- Shanghai Airport 2016 Net Profit Up 10% to 2.8 Billion Yuan[Feb. 14, 2017]
Shanghai International Airport Tuesday announced a preliminary net profit of 2.8 billion yuan for the year ended December 31, 2016, up 10.3% year on year.
- China Eastern Posts 12.6 Passenger Traffic Growth in January 2017[Feb. 14, 2017]