- Major Asia-Pacific Airports Gather in Kunming to Promote ICAO A-CDM[Apr. 19, 2017]
On April 19, Seminar on Airport Collaborative Decision Making (A-CDM) and First Meeting of the Aerodrome Collaborative Decision Making Task Force (A-CDMTF/1) of International Civil Aviation Organization(ICAO) were held in Kunming Yunnan. Experts from more than 30 countries, delegates from major Asia-Pacific airports, and over 100 delegates from Civil Aviation Administration of China(CAAC), Air Traffic Management Bureau, and some Chinese airlines and 10-million-passenger airports attended this meeting. This meeting in China not only shows ICAO's recognition on China's A-CDM airport collaborative work, but also aims to formulate and update A-CDM international standards and arrange the promotion and implementation of A-CDM in Asia-Pacific airports in next phase through the seminar.
- C919 Passed the Last Flying Review before Its Maiden Flights[Apr. 18, 2017]
On Tuesday, the much-anticipated C919, the large homegrown passenger jet, has passed its last flying review by experts before its maiden flight. Meanwhile, it completed the second high-speed taxiing test, which was conducted only two days after the first high-speed taxiing test.
- There Would Be 20 Airports in Zhejiang Province by 2020[Apr. 18, 2017]
Zhejiang Development and Reform Commission and Guangdong Provincial Transport Bureau has released Development Plan for Zhejiang's Civil Airports during the 13th Five-Year Period recently, aiming to establish a comprehensive and complete civil airport system.
- Changzhou Airport Was Upgraded to a 4E Airport[Apr. 18, 2017]
Changzhou Airport was approved to be upgraded from 4D to 4E, becoming the second 4E international airport in Jiangsu Province. This airport could guarantee the taking-off and landing of wide-body jets. Therefore, Changzhou's civil aviation has entered into an era of "large aircraft".
- C919 Ends First High-Speed Taxi Test[Apr. 18, 2017]
- New Flight Linking Portugal and China Expected as Number of Chinese Tourists Surge[Apr. 18, 2017]
Portugal will soon be opening a new flight connecting Chinese cities, including the capital city of Beijing, to Lisbon, as the country is witnessing a surge of Chinese tourists, local newspaper Diario de Noticias reported on Monday.
- China Eastern, China Southern to Invest in New Beijing Airport[Apr. 17, 2017]
- Xinjiang to Invest 14.4 Billion Yuan on Airport Construction[Apr. 17, 2017]
Xinjiang plans to spend 14.4 billion yuan on the construction or expansion of 17 airports this year to enhance the region's role as a transport terminal linking China with Central Asia.
- SF Airlines' Fleet Reached 39 Aircraft after Introduction of a B757[Apr. 17, 2017]
At 07:20 a.m. on April 17, SF Airlines' 17th B757-200 all cargo aircraft arrived at Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport, joining SF's fleet. Hence SF Airlines' all cargo carriers reached 39 aircraft, which enables it to be the cargo carrier with the largest number of all cargo aircraft in China.
- CADAS: Hainan Airlines' Passenger Traffic Growing Sharply by 49% in 1Q[Apr. 17, 2017]