- CADAS: 15 Commercial Aircraft Delivered to China in February[Mar. 09, 2017]
Chinese carriers have taken delivery of 15 new aircraft in February 2017, including three Airbus A320neo to China Southern Airlines, according to CARNOC fleet date base CADAS.
- Lucky Air Completes 500 Million Yuan Short-Term Bond Issue[Mar. 09, 2017]
- HK Express Flies Seven Million Guests[Mar. 09, 2017]
- Ameco Completes China's First Trent 700 Engine Thrust Reverser Capability[Mar. 09, 2017]
- Airbus H125 Helicopters Operating on the Roof of the World[Mar. 08, 2017]
Ruo'er General Aviation Development Group (Ruo'er Group), one of the biggest general aviation companies operating flight support base and airport with comprehensive services in China, signed an letter of intent with Airbus Helicopters, for a total of 12 H125s with first confirmed order of four aircraft today at Heli-Expo.
- CALC Appoints New Chief Risk Officer[Mar. 08, 2017]
China Aircraft Leasing Group Holdings Limited ("CALC" or the "Group"), a full value-chain aircraft solutions provider for global airlines, is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Yu Tai Tei as Chief Risk Officer with effect from February 27, 2017.
- CAAC Issues Chinese Airport Performance Statistics for 2016[Mar. 08, 2017]
Chinese airports handled a combined 1.01 trillion passengers in 2016, an 11.1% increase from the year prior, according to 2016 Civil Airport Performance Statistics Bulletin released lately by Civil Aviation Administration of China (CAAC).
- China's CDB Aviation Has Ordered 30 Boeing MAX 8 Jets - Sources[Mar. 07, 2017]
China's CDB Aviation Lease Finance is poised to announce an order for 30 Boeing 737 MAX 8 passenger jets and is looking at placing further potential aircraft orders as it pursues international growth, industry sources said on Tuesday.
- CDB Aviation Increases Global Footprint with New Executive Appointments[Mar. 06, 2017]
CDB Aviation Lease Finance ("CDB Aviation"), a wholly owned Irish subsidiary of China Development Bank Financial Leasing Co., Limited ("CDB Leasing"), announced today two new executive appointments: Lucas Mollan as Chief Technical Officer and Peter Goodman as Head of EMEA. Leveraging their extensive expertise and involvement across a variety of industries, the new executives significantly strengthen the CDB Aviation leadership team and will play a key role in driving the aggressive growth of the company's global footprint, focusing on bolstering its fleet and further advancing its global market presence.
- Tibet's 2nd Largest Airport Terminal Starts Operation[Mar. 06, 2017]