- Cathay Pacific to Increase Toronto Service to Double Daily This Summer[Jan. 16, 2017]
Cathay Pacific today announced that it will increase the frequency of its summer service to Toronto with the addition of four weekly flights commencing June 24, 2017, underscoring the importance the airline places on the Canadian market.
- Xinjiang to Build 9 New Airports in 2017[Jan. 16, 2017]
Construction of nine new airports will start or be completed in 2017 in Northwest China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, according to authorities Monday.
- Chinese Investor Buys Stake in British Aviation Pioneer Gilo[Jan. 16, 2017]
- AirAsia X to Launch Wuhan-Kuala Lumpur Service[Jan. 16, 2017]
- Job Cuts, Fewer Flights? Hong Kong Airline Cathay Set for Overhaul[Jan. 16, 2017]
Cathay Pacific Airways is expected to announce job cuts, cost reductions and to shift flights to its short-haul arm when it unveils the results of a key review this week, as it grapples with growing competition from Chinese carriers.
- HNA Group Expands Its Hong Kong Headquarters at Two IFC for HK$2.76 Million a Month[Jan. 16, 2017]
- Airbus Delivers 153 Aircraft to China in 2016[Jan. 14, 2017]
- Delta Air Reportedly to End Service in Taiwan[Jan. 13, 2017]
- China Southern to Boost International Routes in 2017[Jan. 12, 2017]
- Baotou Aircraft Wins Award for Livery[Jan. 12, 2017]