- Hainan Airlines Boosts Flights to Sapporo, Japan[Mar. 07, 2017]
- ASG Releases Year End 2016 Civil Helicopter Fleet Report[Mar. 07, 2017]
Hong Kong business aviation consulting firm Asian Sky Group (ASG) is releasing its highly-anticipated Year End 2016 Asia Pacific Civil Helicopter Fleet Report.
- Cathay Pacific Training Flight Makes Emergency Return to Hong Kong[Mar. 07, 2017]
- China Issues Travel Warning to South Korea[Mar. 06, 2017]
Chinese carriers may adjust capacity on routes to South Korea following a warning by the China National Tourism Administration (CNTA) cautioning Chinese citizens to be careful when traveling to South Korea.
- New Airport Set to Reshape Regional Aviation[Mar. 07, 2017]
- China Urged to Revise Airspace Rules to Boost Civil Aviation[Mar. 06, 2017]
China's airspace restrictions need to be updated to give more room to civil aviation, the head of China Southern Airlines said on Monday.
- Incident: China Southern B737 Near Nanning on Mar. 5, Battery Pack Bursts into Flames[Mar. 06, 2017]
A China Southern Boeing 737-700, registration B-5252 performing flight CZ6099 from Nanning (China) to Bangkok (Thailand), was enroute at FL320 about 30 minutes into the flight when a passenger's battery pack overheated and burst into flames. Cabin crew quickly extinguished the fire, cooled the device down and put it into a safe container.
- ARJ21 Conducts High-Altitude Tests at Xining Airport[Mar. 06, 2017]
- China to Have 74 More Airports by 2020[Mar. 06, 2017]
China plans to have 74 more civil transport airports to bring the total number in the country to around 260 by 2020, said the latest report released by civil aviation regulator.
- Boeing Assures Quick Delivery of B737 Max[Mar. 04, 2017]
Boeing Co plans to deliver some of its new fuel-efficient B737 Max aircraft directly to Chinese customers from its fledgling completion and delivery center in Zhoushan, Zhejiang province, after the plant begins operations, the company said in Beijing.