- Booming China Express Delivery Brings More Workload to Ameco[Jan. 09, 2017]
- Beijing Capital Airport Expects Over 10 Million Passengers in Spring Festival Travel Season[Jan. 12, 2017]
As many as 10.39 million passengers are expected to travel through Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK) in the upcoming 40-day Spring Festival travel season or "Chunyun Period" from Jan. 13 to Feb. 21 2017, an increase of 4.47 percent from a year earlier. Average daily passenger numbers will stand at 260,000.
- WCA, Alibaba.com Collaborate on Cross-Border Ecommerce Shipments[Jan. 12, 2017]
WCA Ltd, the world's largest logistics network, and Alibaba.com, a leading global wholesale trading platform and the B2B business arm of Alibaba Group, today announced they have concluded a co-operation agreement that will see approved WCA member companies integrated into the Alibaba.com logistics platform for cross-border eCommerce shipments.
- Cathay Pacific to Launch New Seasonal Service to Barcelona in Summer 2017[Jan. 12, 2017]
Cathay Pacific today announced that it will introduce a new four-time weekly seasonal service between Hong Kong and Barcelona from July 2 2017 (subject to government approval), offering travellers an exciting getaway destination and directly linking two of the world's most dynamic cities for the very first time.
- Flight Delays Still a Pressing Issue[Jan. 11, 2017]
- Domestic Airlines Set Policies for Compensating Passengers[Jan. 11, 2017]
Forty-two domestic airlines in the past week have announced policies for compensating passengers in the event of flight cancellations or delays, with eight offering no reimbursement to customers under any circumstances.
- Hainan Airlines Ranked World's Third Safest Airline[Jan. 11, 2017]
German airline safety data evaluation firm JACDEC, the most authoritative airline safety rating firm in the world, released a comprehensive ranking report surveying more than 60 of the world's safest leading airlines with a summarized safety review for 2016 on January 4, 2017. One of highlights of the data is Hainan Airlines, a mainland China-based airline renowned for its five-star hospitality services, which came in third in the latest Airline Safety Ranking, rising from its fifth place ranking in 2015.
- China's HNA Group Purchases First Foothold in New Zealand[Jan. 11, 2017]
- China Airlines, Japan Airlines Agree to Strengthen Cargo and Passenger Cooperation[Jan. 11, 2017]
- CALC Appoints Christopher Dennis-Meyer as Senior Vice President of Marketing - Europe, Middle East & Africa[Jan. 11, 2017]
China Aircraft Leasing Group Holdings Limited ("CALC"), the largest independent operating aircraft lessor in China, is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Christopher Dennis-Meyer as Senior Vice President of Marketing - Europe, Middle East & Africa with effect from January 4, 2017.