- Hainan Airlines, Kaligo Travel Solutions Launch New Online Car Rental Redemption Platform[Feb. 13, 2017]
Kaligo Travel Solutions, the leading innovator in the loyalty industry, in partnership with Hainan Airlines' loyalty program Fortune Wings Club, has launched car rental redemption on its travel booking platform to enable 18 million Fortune Wings Club members to redeem Fortune Wings Club Points for car rentals at over 200 countries worldwide.
- World's on Hainan Airlines' Radar[Feb. 13, 2017]
- STAECO Completes First ARJ21 C-Check[Feb. 13, 2017]
Taikoo (Shandong) Aircraft Engineering Co., Ltd. (STAECO), a HAECO subsidiary specialized in aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul, has completed the world's first C-check on a COMAC ARJ21-700 for Chengdu Airlines.
- Air China, Spring Airlines Adjust Route Applications[Feb. 13, 2017]
- CADAS: 28 Commercial Aircraft Delivered to China in January[Feb. 13, 2017]
Chinese carriers have taken delivery of 28 new aircraft in January 2017, including eight Boeing 737-800s, six Airbus A321s, four A320-200s, two A319s, two 787-9 Dreamlienrs, one E195s, one 777-900ER, 737-300 and A300-B4, according to CARNOC fleet date base CADAS.
- EVA Air to Retire Boeing 747s in August 2017[Feb. 13, 2017]
- Chinese Airlines Should Wait to Launch Low-Cost Long-Haul Routes[Feb. 13, 2017]
- Incident: Air China A332 at Geneva on Jan. 28, Hydraulic Leak[Feb. 10, 2017]
An Air China Airbus A330-200, registration B-6533 performing flight CA861 from Beijing (China) to Geneva (Switzerland), was descending towards Geneva when the crew received indication of the green hydraulic system haiving failed due to low quantity. The crew performed an alternate gear extension and continued for a safe landing at Geneva.
- China's Silk Road in the Sky[Feb. 10, 2017]
- AVIC Aircraft, Nepal Airlines Celebrate First MA60 Delivery in 2017[Feb. 10, 2017]
On the eve of Chinese Lantern Festival, AVIC officially handed over one more MA60 aircraft to Nepal Airlines Corporation (NAC). The MA60 delivery ceremony was held on the afternoon of February 8 (local time) at Kathmandu Tribhuvan International Airport.