- China Airlines, Nordam Sign MOU for Joint Venture[Mar. 04, 2017]
China Airlines Ltd (CAL) yesterday said it has inked a memorandum of understanding (MOU) on establishing an aircraft maintenance joint venture with U.S.-based Nordam Group Inc to tap the Asian aviation maintenance market.
- Hainan Airlines Changes Frequent Flyer Program - Points to Be Awarded Based on Ticket Price[Mar. 03, 2017]
Beginning July 1, 2017, Hainan Airlines' frequent flyer awards program, the Fortune Wings Club, will change the way it values accruals. Members will earn points based on ticket price and membership level instead of flight distance and class. The higher the price, the more points a member can earn. Elite members can earn a maximum of 80% bonus points.
- China's Aviation Administration Strives for Punctuality Improvement[Mar. 03, 2017]
China's top civil aviation official said on Friday that the Civil Aviation Administration of China will continue to improve the punctuality rate of commercial flights.
- Accident: Cathay Dragon A321 at Siem Reap on Mar. 3, Tail Strike on Landing[Mar. 04, 2017]
A Cathay Dragon Airbus A321-200, registration B-HTJ performing flight KA248 from Hong Kong (China) to Siem Reap (Cambodia) with 143 passengers, landed on Siem Reap's runway 05 at 10:08 a.m. L but struck its tail onto the runway. The aircraft rolled out without further incident and taxied to the apron. There were no injuries, the aircraft sustained substantial damage however.
- No Flying Around in Beijing During "Two Sessions"[Feb. 28, 2017]
- BOC Aviation Takes Delivery of 200th Boeing Airplane[Mar. 02, 2017]
BOC Aviation Limited ("BOC Aviation" or "the Company") is pleased to announce the delivery of its 200th Boeing airplane. The Next Generation 737-800 aircraft was delivered to Lion Air Group and will be operated by its Malaysian affiliate, Malindo Air, based in Kuala Lumpur.
- German Region Decides to Sell Hahn Airport to China's HNA[Mar. 01, 2017]
- China Southern Plans Shenzhen-Moscow, Wuhan-Dalian-Nagoya Fights[Mar. 01, 2017]
- Capital Airlines Plans Nonstop Qingdao-Sydney Flight in July[Mar. 01, 2017]
- Baoku Helps HNA Sales Company Build World-class Travel Management Capabilities[Feb. 28, 2017]
Hainan Airlines Sales Co. Ltd (HNA Sales), a subsidiary of HNA Group, recently deployed an Employee Travel Service system to manage internal business travel of the company. The ETS system, developed and implemented by Baoku Online Inc. (Baoku), is an important tool that helps make the company's business travel automated, transparent and intelligent.