- New Regional Airline Takes Off in Harbin, China[Feb. 10, 2017]
- Silence Is Golden for The Commercial Aircraft[Feb. 10, 2017]
Aircraft noise can make passengers feel irritable. The sound of planes taking off and landing has a major impact on airports and the people who live near them. The noise level of an aircraft has important bearings on its comfort, environmental impact and market competitiveness.
- Shanghai Court Hears Airport Blast Case[Feb. 08, 2017]
- Manchester Airport, Chinese Airlines Launch Chinese Film Festival Across Britain[Feb. 09, 2017]
- China Express Air on Course to Be Listed[Feb. 08, 2017]
- Two China-Made Planes Formally Handed over to Nepal's National Flag Carrier[Feb. 09, 2017]
- Civil Aviation Service Summit 2017 - Data Visualization-Oriented Service Reform[Feb. 08, 2017]
Faced with the increasingly high demands for passenger service, quality enhancement has already become the main task of China's civil aviation industry. How to quantify your services with data? How to promote the added value of your services by using passenger data? How to turn your services into profits? How to seize new technology, new forms of business and other key industry trends? How can low-cost carriers do well with service management? The experience of civil aviation pathfinders tells us: Data-oriented service has been becoming overwhelming and irreversible.
- China Eastern Expanding Fleet with Airbus, Boeing Types[Feb. 08, 2017]
- Tianjin Airlines to Lease One A330 from Tianjin Bohai[Feb. 07, 2017]
- China West Air Seeks Philippine Traffic Rights[Feb. 07, 2017]