- Boeing Business Jets Triples Chinese Fleet in 5 Years[Apr. 11, 2017]
- Flight Simulator Base to Land in Liangjiang[Apr. 10, 2017]
Liangjiang Aviation Industry Investment Group signed a cooperation agreement with Chongqing Yuxiang Aviation Flight Training Co Ltd on April 1 to build an aviation flight simulator industrial base in Liangjiang New Area.
- Direct Flight Links Baotou with Alxa Left Banner[Apr. 10, 2017]
- China United Airlines Introduces Another New Boeing 737-800 Aircraft[Apr. 10, 2017]
At 05:30 a.m. on April 10, the brand-new Boeing 737-800 arrived at Beijing Nanyuan Airport. The introduction of the aircraft numbered B-1425 brings the total number of China United's Boeing 737 family to 33.
- Hainan Airlines Increases Its Wide-Body Jets' Capacity in Changsha[Apr. 10, 2017]
It is reported that in April, being affected by Beijing Capital Airport's runway maintenance, airlines make adjustments to corresponding flights arriving at/departing from Beijing. Hainan Airlines puts more wide-body jets' capacity into Changsha. In the entire April, routes between Changsha and Beijing will be solely carried out by wide-body jets, improving Hunan passengers' travel comfort.
- CADAS: 65 Commercial Aircraft Delivered to China in Q1[Apr. 10, 2017]
- Bombardier Business Aircraft Inaugurates Business Jet Service Centre in Tianjin, China[Apr. 07, 2017]
- JD.com to Build 150 Airports for Drone Delivery in SW China[Apr. 07, 2017]
- Huhhot Airport Will Add 20 Parking Bays in the Year[Apr. 07, 2017]
Huhhot Baita Airport is located in the same region -- North China -- with Beijing Capital Airport, and is loosely connected with Beijing Capital's weather, which enables it to be an alternate airport for Beijing Capital. Flights numbers in Huhhot Airport has jumped from 25.4 thousand in 2007, the year in which extension work of airfield area is completed, to 81.8 thousand in 2016. The rapid growth leads to an insufficiency in parking bays, which brings stress to Huhhot Baita as an alternate airport and to the operation of itself.
- Civil Aviation Safety Performance Management Promotion Scheme was Published[Apr. 07, 2017]
In order to enhance the efficiency of Safety Management System(SMS) and continuously improve the safety performance management system, Civil Aviation Administration of China has published Civil Aviation Safety Performance Management Promotion Scheme to further regulate the safety performance management of civil aviation production work units and ensure the industry's sustained safety.