- China to Test Near-Space Flight of Solar Drone[Feb. 07, 2017]
- Tianjin Airlines Plans Six Services to Kalibo, Philippines[Feb. 07, 2017]
- China's "Smog Refugees" Give Airlines a Boost During Lunar New Year - But Troubles Still Lie Ahead in 2017[Feb. 07, 2017]
- China Eastern Applies for Nanjing-Sapporo Service[Feb. 07, 2017]
- China Southern Leases Five New Boeing 787-9 Dreamliners from Air Lease Corporation[Feb. 07, 2017]
Today Air Lease Corporation announced long term lease agreements with China Southern Airlines for five new Boeing 787-9 aircraft outfitted with GE's GEnx engines, all from ALC's order book with Boeing. Delivery of the aircraft is scheduled to begin in the first quarter of 2019, with three deliveries in 2019 and two deliveries in 2020.
- Chinese-Made Large Passenger Aircraft C919 Plans Maiden Flight in First Half[Feb. 06, 2017]
After facing several delays in its manufacturing, China's state-owned aerospace manufacturer Commercial Aircraft Corporation of China (COMAC) is all set to make maiden test flight of its narrow-body aircraft C919 in the first half of this year, the People's Daily reported Monday.
- Chinese Authorities Investigate Drone Flights in Restricted Airspace[Feb. 06, 2017]
- China Express Seeks Approval for Shenzhen IPO[Feb. 06, 2017]
China Express Airlines, a regional carrier based in Chongqing, is planning to launch an initial public offering (IPO) in the Shenzhen Stock Exchange, raising as much as 1.68 billion yuan for fleet expansion and training arms.
- CALC Named Global Transport Finance's "Aircraft Lessor of the Year 2016"[Feb. 06, 2017]
China Aircraft Leasing Group Holdings Limited ("CALC" or the "Group"), the largest independent operating aircraft lessor in China, is pleased to announce that it has received awards for "Aircraft Lessor of the Year 2016" and "Aircraft Lessor JOLCO Finance Deal of the Year" at the Global Transport Finance ("GTF") 2016 Annual Gala Awards Ceremony held in London on January 23. The recognitions are a testament to CALC's reputation for professionalism and outstanding performance in providing superior services with diversified financing solutions.
- Plane Strikes Sky Lantern, Resulting in Airport Delays[Feb. 06, 2017]