- China Southern, Spring and Tianjin Airlines Seek International Services[Feb. 27, 2017]
- China Eastern Transports Nearly 10 Million Passengers During Spring Festival Travel Rush[Feb. 27, 2017]
- ASG Holding Press Conference on Asia-Pacific Helicopter Market at HAI Heli-Expo[Feb. 27, 2017]
Hong Kong-based business aviation consulting firm Asian Sky Group (ASG) will be holding a press conference at the Helicopter Association International (HAI) Heli-Expo, held March 6-9 in Dallas, Texas in the HAI Heli-Expo Newsroom (Room D222 of the Kay Bailey Hutchison Convention Center).
- Incident: Shanghai A333 at Taipei on Feb. 24, Engine Shut Down in Flight[Feb. 24, 2017]
A Shanghai Airlines Airbus A330-300, registration B-6127 performing flight FM852 from Taipei Songshan (Taiwan) to Shanghai Hongqiao (China) with 299 people on board, was climbing out of Taipei's runway 10, when an engine (Trent 772) emitted a loud bang and streaks of flame followed by vibrations.
- Chinese Carriers Increasing Flights to the Philippines[Feb. 24, 2017]
- Avtrade Celebrates Expansion in North Asia and New China Office[Feb. 24, 2017]
- Incident: Cathay Pacific B773 over East China Sea on Feb. 10, Fuel Leak[Feb. 26, 2017]
A Cathay Pacific Boeing 777-300, registration B-KQQ performing flight CX893 from San Francisco, CA (U.S.) to Hong Kong (China), was enroute at FL360 over the East China Sea about 140nm northeast of Taipei (Taiwan) when the crew detected a fuel leak at the left hand engine (GE90), declared PAN and decided to divert to Taipei. The crew advised they had a fuel leak but were planning to vacate the runway and keep moving the aircraft unless there was any advisory requiring a stop. The aircraft landed safely on Taipei's runway 05R about 30 minutes after leaving FL360.
- BOC Aviation Delivers First of Six New Airbus A321ceo Aircraft to Finnair[Feb. 24, 2017]
BOC Aviation Limited ("BOC Aviation" or "the Company") is pleased to announce the delivery of the first of six new Airbus A321CEO aircraft to Finnish national carrier Finnair. The remaining five aircraft will be delivered by the end of 2017. All six aircraft placed are from the Company's existing order book.
- VariFlight: Chinese Airports Report Better On-time Departure Performance in 2016[Feb. 24, 2017]
On January 9, VariFlight, China's leading flight status service provider, and the Civil Aviation Big Data Research Center published the Chinese Airports Development Report for 2016.
- Airbus Bullish on Demand for Widebody Planes[Feb. 24, 2017]
Air China and Sichuan Airlines will be the first batch of mainland customers to take delivery this year of the A350 - a new widebody aircraft produced by Airbus Group SE, and the European group said it is bullish about the country's demand for widebody aircraft, fueled by fast-growing long-haul international routes.