- C919 Being Prepped for Maiden Flight[Jan. 06, 2017]
The C919, China's first self-made passenger jet airliner, has been moved from its assembly base to the test flight center, an indication that the development of the plane has reached a new phase, according to industry sources.
- Plans for Zhanjiang International Airport Put on Public Display[Jan. 06, 2017]
- Photos: World's Largest Amphibious Aircraft AG600 Progressing Toward First Flight[Jan. 05, 2017]
The state-owned Aviation Industry Corporation of China (AVIC) has shipped the first prototype of its AG600 amphibian to the delivery and test center, in southern port city of Zhuhai, progressing toward for first flight.
- Juneyao Airlines Transports 12 Million Passengers in 2016[Jan. 05, 2017]
- China Southern Makes Senior Appointments[Jan. 05, 2017]
- China Southern Airlines New York: Searching for the Next Inflight Food Sensation[Jan. 05, 2017]
China Southern Airlines, the largest airline in China and a member of the SkyTeam Airline Alliance, is hosting a #ChinaSouthernFoodies social media contest to find the next inflight food sensation. Whether you are a professional or home cook, foodies and flyers across the world are encouraged to enter their own original recipe via social media. A number of entries will be chosen to compete in the final taste-testing event at BREAD® restaurant in the Nolitan Hotel on January 26, 2017. BREAD®, Winner of the TIME OUT New York's Most-Loved Restaurant Award 2016, the restaurant chefs will convert the winning entries into airline-friendly options to be tasted and voted on. "This is a very modern project so we love being part of it," says Lia Comandatore, Owner of Bread®. "We are looking to open Bread® in China, so this partnership looks like destiny,"
- Australian Pilots Cashing in on Chinese Demand[Jan. 05, 2017]
- EVA Airways Ranked No. 6 in International Review[Jan. 05, 2017]
- CALC Appoints Matt Corley as Senior Vice President of Marketing - North and South America[Jan. 04, 2017]
China Aircraft Leasing Group Holdings Limited ("CALC" or the "Group"), the largest independent operating aircraft lessor in China, is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr. Matt Corley as Senior Vice President of Marketing - North and South America with effect from January 1 2017.
- BOC Aviation Takes Delivery of 250th Aircraft from Airbus[Jan. 05, 2017]
BOC Aviation Limited ("BOC Aviation" or "the Company") is pleased to announce the delivery of its 250th aircraft from Airbus. The aircraft is an A330-300 delivered to Air China,the fifth of the five widebody aircraft leased to the Chinese airline under a purchase-and-leaseback arrangement first announced on October 3 2016.