- Emirates to Unveil Enhanced A380 Onboard Lounge at ITB Berlin[Feb. 23, 2017]
- JAL Introduces 3rd Collaboration Menu on Select International Routes[Feb. 24, 2017]
Japan Airlines (JAL) has been presenting high quality inflight meals on its Europe, North America, Australia and Southeast Asia routes under the meal service concept of "Restaurant in the Sky." Among these, well-received "JAL Kitchen Gallery" has been introduced in Premium Economy Class and Economy Class by serving innovative inflight menus with "surprise" and "fun."
- Norwegian Air Launches US$65 Nonstop U.S. to Europe Flights[Feb. 23, 2017]
Budget-conscious travelers can now book US$65 trans-Atlantic flights on Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA , the company announced on Thursday, ramping up pressure on U.S. carriers to compete with increasingly low fare international airlines.
- U.S. Airline Surf Air to Launch European Routes in May[Feb. 23, 2017]
U.S. subscription-based airline Surf Air will launch in Europe in May, targeting people who fly business-class in a potential challenge to the continent's traditional airlines.
- Citilink Becomes First Airline in Indonesia to Operate A320neo[Feb. 23, 2017]
Citilink, the low cost unit of Garuda Indonesia, has taken delivery of its first A320neo at Airbus headquarters in Toulouse, France. The aircraft is the first of 35 A320neo set to enter service with the carrier.
- Lufthansa Set to Take Second A350 XWB[Feb. 22, 2017]
- ANTONOV Transports World's Most Powerful Turbofan Engine to Grounded Boeing 777[Feb. 22, 2017]
- Boeing Delivers Korean Air's First 787-9 Dreamliner[Feb. 22, 2017]
Boeing and Korean Air today celebrated the delivery of the airline's first 787-9 Dreamliner. The Seoul-based carrier will be the first Korean carrier to operate the 787-9 Dreamliner in the country. The airline is scheduled to launch domestic flights to Jeju from Seoul (Gimpo) for a month as part of the required certification period, before launching long-haul international routes to Toronto, Madrid, and Zurich later this year.
- Qantas Reveals Class-Leading Premium Economy Seat[Feb. 23, 2017]
- Peach Aviation, AsiaPay Join Forces to Launch Integrated e-Payment Solution in China and Asia[Feb. 22, 2017]
AsiaPay, a leading payment gateway service provider in Asia since 2000, has announced a collaboration with Peach Aviation, a well-known low cost carrier (LCC) in Japan, to offer UnionPay and AliPay Online Payment acceptance service for its travelers from China and Asia.