- Father of Germanwings Pilot Seeks to Clear Son's Name[Mar. 22, 2017]
Two years after the Germanwings plane crash in southern France, the father of the pilot is seeking to restore his son's name, telling a German paper that Andreas Lubitz's actions were not premeditated.
- Sex Offender Admits Groping Woman on International Flight[Mar. 22, 2017]
A registered sex offender has admitted that he improperly touched a sleeping woman aboard a flight from Israel to the U.S.
- Passed-out Pilot in Canada Pleads Guilty to Being Impaired[Mar. 21, 2017]
A pilot who passed out in a cockpit before a scheduled flight in Canada pleaded guilty on Tuesday to being impaired while in control of an aircraft.
- That's Not Carry-on: Snake Gets Loose on Alaska Flight[Mar. 21, 2017]
A snake carried onto a commuter airplane flying between Alaska communities caused a commotion this past weekend.
- Bird Strike Forces Virgin Australia Flight to Turn back to Christchurch[Mar. 21, 2017]
- Sydney Airline Grounds 5 Planes after Propeller Drops off[Mar. 20, 2017]
Five Regional Express Airlines passenger planes had been grounded as a precaution after a near disaster in which a propeller fell off an airliner as it approached Sydney Airport, the Australian airline said on Monday.
- Airline Pilot, Wife Died from Apparent Fentanyl Od's in Ohio[Mar. 18, 2017]
Family members say a woman found dead along with her airline pilot husband from apparent fentanyl overdoses had long batted drug problems.
- Incident: Delta B764 near Amsterdam on Mar. 17th 2017, Engine Vibrations[Mar. 17, 2017]
A Delta Airlines Boeing 767-400, registration N840MH performing flight DL-131 from Munich (Germany) to Atlanta,GA (USA) with 257 people on board, was enroute at FL300 about 190nm northeast of Amsterdam (Netherlands) when the crew reported engine #1 (CF6, left hand) vibrations. The aircraft drifted down to FL200 and diverted to Amsterdam for a safe landing on runway 18R about 30 minutes after leaving FL300.
- Plane Lands Safety in Australia after Propeller Falls off[Mar. 17, 2017]
A passenger plane landed safely Friday after one of its two propellers fell off in a near disaster as the plane approached Sydney Airport.
- Safran and Safety Line: the Green Attitude![Mar. 01, 2017]