- Emirates Introduces Sustainable Blankets Made from 100% Recycled Plastic Bottles[Jan. 19, 2017]
Emirates has introduced new sustainable blankets made from 100% recycled plastic bottles. The soft and warm blankets are made using ecoTHREAD™ patented technology and is now available in Economy Class on all long-haul Emirates flights.
- In-flight Etiquette Survey Calls Out the Rear Seat Kicker[Jan. 18, 2017]
- easyJet Flight Attendant Sacked for Theft After Eating a Bacon Sandwich Given to Her by Manager[Jan. 15, 2017]
- Prague Airport Baggage Carousel Turned into Performance Art Piece[Jan. 06, 2017]
- Air Koryo Flight Attendants Featured on 2017 Calendar[Dec. 30, 2016]
North Korea has featured a flight crew of its flag carrier Air Koryo in a 2017 calendar of the communist country, obtained Thursday by Yonhap News Agency, in what is seen as an unprecedented move to revitalize its tourism industry amid international sanctions imposed over its nuclear and missile developments.
- Young Girl's Teddy Bear Goes on Airport Adventure After Being Left Behind[Dec. 29, 2016]
- Dubai Air Navigation Service (dans) Honors 39 Employees for Their Long Term Service[Dec. 28, 2016]
In recognition of the dedication and loyalty of its employees, Dubai Air Navigation Services (dans), the leading air navigation services provider for Dubai and the Northern Emirates, held its "long term service" awards ceremony to recognise and honor 39 of its team members at the organisation's headquarters in Dubai International Airport (DXB). The ceremony was attended by the organisation's executive and leadership teams.
- Man Arrested for Urinating on Woman at Memphis Airport[Dec. 22, 2016]
- Three Passengers Are the Only Fliers on a British Airways Flight[Dec. 23, 2016]
- Swipe Right? "Toilet Paper" for Smartphones Trialled in Japanese Airport Bathrooms[Dec. 22, 2016]