Home>>News>> Gallery
Photos: Colorful Guizhou Airlines Welcomes Its First E190 Aircraft
China Aviation Daily | Dec. 08, 2015

Chinese startup Colorful Guizhou Airlines Monday took delivery of its first E190 aircraft from Embraer, paving way for its maiden flight at the end of this year.

The E190 aircraft, Registration B-3115, touched down at Guiyang Longdongbao International Airport (KWE) at 6:36 p.m. on Dec. 7.

Earlier this June, during the International Paris Air Show, Colorful Guizhou Airlines signed an order with Embraer for up to 17 E190s, being seven firm order and ten options. Its first flight is scheduled at the end of December.

As the first local airline within Guizhou province, the start-up carrier is positioned as a low-cost regional and trunk carrier. Colorful Guizhou Airlines was founded on June 19, 2015 with a registered capital of 1 billion yuan. The airline is 95% owned by Guizhou Industrial Investment (Group) Co., Ltd., with the rest 5% stake held by Weining County Construction Investment Group. It will target operating domestic passenger flights to cities in Guizhou and neighboring provinces.

View All News>>Latest News

Recommended Galleries
>>More Galleries
Add your comment