- Cathay Dragon's Newest Inflight Menu Is Inspired by the Taste of Home[Mar. 22, 2017]
Cathay Dragon customers can enjoy an array of local delicacies onboard selected flights after the airline announced the latest edition of its "Hong Kong Delights" inflight menu featuring four Hong Kong favourites - puff pastry egg tart, pineapple bun with butter, cocktail bun and Hong Kong-style milk tea. Wholly committed to providing passengers with a high-quality and wide-ranging inflight dining experience, the airline's professional catering team is constantly exploring new and innovative culinary techniques in order to delight.
- Etihad Airways and Norland Celebrate the Graduation of the 2000th Flying Nanny[Mar. 23, 2017]
Etihad Airways has celebrated the graduation of its 2000th Flying Nanny, continuing its relationship with Norland, the respected UK-based higher education college which specialises in 'early years' education.
- CALC Delivers Two Airbus A320 to AirAsia Group[Mar. 23, 2017]
China Aircraft Leasing Group Holdings Limited ("CALC" or the "Group"), a full value-chain aircraft solutions provider for global airlines, is pleased to announce that the Group has completed the deliveries of one Airbus A320 each to AirAsia Berhad and Thai AirAsia.
- VariFlight: Highlights of Summery Report of the Development of China's Domestic Airports 2016[Mar. 23, 2017]
VariFlight published Summery Report of the Development of China's Domestic Airports 2016 on January 9th, 2017.
- UN Aviation Agency Urges Balance of Security Risk, Safety in Electronics Ban[Mar. 22, 2017]
The United Nation's aviation agency on Wednesday urged regulators to weigh security and safety, after the United States and Britain imposed restrictions on several carry-on electronic devices on planes coming from certain airports in Muslim majority countries.
- Bolstered BBGA Adapts to New Landscape: Meets at Luton Hoofor 43rd Annual Meeting[Mar. 23, 2017]
'Embracing change' was the theme of the British Business and General Aviation Association's annual conference on March 9th, exploring the ways in which the industry today is not the same as it was five years ago -- on a number of levels -- in technology, the environment, and in politics. Ahead of the UK government triggering Article 50 on March 29th, Brexit was high on the agenda.
- JetBlue Brings Culinary Empire Milk Bar to Its Mint Premium Experience[Mar. 22, 2017]
JetBlue today announced the introduction of its newest JetBlue Mint partner, New York City-based Milk Bar, which celebrates both Milk Bar's irresistible culinary treats and the undeniable fun of this iconic brand. Beginning in April, all JetBlue Mint travelers will be delighted with a pre-arrival Milk Bar cookie. On Mint redeye flights Milk Bar's HardBody green juice (a selection from Milk Bar's "LIFE" line of healthy products) and well-known Bagel Rounds will be served in a Milk Bar to-go bag. These new additions come as JetBlue continues to refresh its Mint experience as the premium service touches down in new destinations from east to west coast this year.
- Garuda Indonesia Group Books Net Income of US$9.35 Million for 2016, Maintaining Positive Performance[Mar. 22, 2017]
National airline PT Garuda Indonesia (Persero) Tbk and its subsidiaries maintained positive performance throughout 2016 with a net profit of US$9.36 million, or the equivalent of IDR 124.5 Billion (exchange rate IDR 13.300 per US$), while carrying a total of 35 million passengers on both Garuda Indonesia and Citilink Indonesia.
- Cathay Dragon Website to Merge into Cathay Pacific Website[Mar. 22, 2017]
The Cathay Dragon website (formerly www.dragonair.com) will soon be merged into the Cathay Pacific website (www.cathaypacific.com) in a move that will provide customers of both airlines with a more seamless online experience.
- Ethiopian Airlines to Launch Cargo Services to Ahmedabad[Mar. 22, 2017]
View All News>>Latest News
- Most Popular
- Most Commented